- Extensive Agriculture Background and/or work experience. Marketing and sales a plus.
- Outgoing interpersonal skills, verbal and written
- A broad knowledge in Agriculture and governmental resources including regional, state, and federal.
- Disciplined, self-motivated individual that can successfully conduct business with minimum daily oversight.
- Project development that will maintain, develop, support, and promote agriculture economy through marketing, governmental, educational, and community collaboration with emphasis on value-added.
- Report to the WAVE River Counties WAVE Judges Inc.
- Facilitate the WAVE River Counties Ag Day Committee
- Farm visits during the winter months in all four counties to sell the need for Agriculture to be involved in economic development
- Collaborate with WAVE River Port Economic Development efforts attend all River Port meetings
- Attend at least one fiscal court meeting each quarter for each county to update on progress.
Please mail resume by Friday December 14th, 2018 to
WAVE AG DAY Search Committee, 297 Kentucky Avenue, Kevil, KY 42053